Water researchers at UQ are guiding our water future through scientific discovery, technological innovation and policy development.
Their social, political and economic expertise promotes best practice and guides quality education programs.
The GCI Sustainable Water Program draws its water research capabilities from five faculties and six centres and institutes:
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and IT
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (AIBN)
- Sustainable Minerals Institute (SMI)
- Advanced Water Management Centre (AWMC)
- Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI)
- Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR)
- International Water Centre (IWC)
Meet the water researchers at The University of Queensland.