Join the Energy Storage Council at the Hilton Brisbane on 17 February 2016 as Minister for Energy, Hon Mark Bailey, introduces a showcase of Queensland’s research & development, innovation, key industry projects and investment opportunities in the energy storage industry.
The Summit is an opportunity for leaders of government, industry and the energy sector to connect and discuss current technology developments, market trends and review real industry case studies.
Program highlights include:
- Hon Mark Bailey, Minister for Energy, Biofuels and Water Supply, Queensland Government
- Ian McLeod, Chief Executive Officer, Ergon Energy
- John Phillpotts, Program Manager – Network Transformation Roadmap, CSIRO
- Dr Christine Williams, Assistant Director-General Science Division, Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation, Queensland Government
- John Grimes, Chief Executive, Energy Storage Council
Research & Development Session showcasing Queensland science projects, research and development in energy storage technologies.
Industry & Innovation Session with industry leaders and experts discussing drivers for investment in Queensland.
Grid integration and customer interaction session focusing on the integration of energy storage technologies into the Queensland energy network.
The Summit will run from 9am – 5pm with full catering included. Registration also includes access to the evening networking function from 5pm – 6pm. Register now as places are limited!
ESC Member/Government discounted rate $594 Inc. GST
Non-Member $792 Inc. GST
University faculty $220 Inc. GST
Student $99 Inc. GST